Welcome to The Catalog Kid the largest distributor for art, antique, and collectible post auction catalogs in the World with an inventory of over 100,000 auction catalogs in stock. We are Christie's and Sotheby's #1 choice for referring their clients. Packed with photographs and specialist information, Auction catalogs are valued throughout the world not only as collectors' items in their own right, but as indispensable reference guides. Listed to the left is a selection of categories you may click to view our on-line selection.
If you wish to inquire about other auction catalogs to purchase please call or email us. The auction catalogs listed in each category are usually the most current sales. We have many other sales that are not listed.
Please remember that our inventory changes daily. We SELL over 500 auction catalogs each week.
Customers can order online from The Catalog Kid Shopping Cart, Call us for in house credit card payments or for the fastest closing of any transaction Paypal us at email@example.com
If we don't have your auction catalog on line or in house we will find it for you.
INSANE PRICES PAID FOR THESE1. Sotheby Parke Bernet St Moritz - 20 February 1976 - Fine Jewels (Place of
Sale: Palace Hotel, St Moritz)
2. Sotheby Parke Bernet St Moritz - 15-17 February 1979 - Fine Jewels (Sale
code: POWDER SNOW, Place of Sale: Kulm Hotel, St Moritz)
3. Sotheby Parke Bernet Hong Kong - 18 November 1975 - Important Jewels
(Sale code: SPARKLE)
4. Sotheby Parke Bernet Hong Kong - 27 November 1980 - Fine Jewels
5. Sotheby's Geneva - 19 May 1999 - Magnificent Jewels (copy required in
Very Good-Excellent condition)
6. Sotheby & Co. London - 22 June 1961 – Magnificent Jewels (Sale code: PAVONIS)7. Sotheby & Co. London - 17 March 1960 – Highly Important Jewels (Sale
Auction Catalogs and Books of Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art, Southeast Asian, African & Tribal Art, American Indian, Russian and Jewels.
From the 1970'S-Present
Next day pick up and cash or Paypal
Call (908)675-6666 ask for Andy or Email me with photos or amounts and categories of the catalogs you want to sell